Welcome to the Wiki
We’re a collaborative community website about your topic that anyone, including you, can edit. Click the edit button at the top of any page to get started!
It may seem like there’s a lot to do, but we’re here to help make getting started quick and easy. Here are some helpful tips and links to get your community going:
- Customize your community’s color and style by visiting the Theme Designer.
- Customize the sidebar in the Admin Dashboard.
Edit the main page (this one) which is the page everyone sees.
- It's recommended that your main page includes a short intro paragraph that tells your readers what your community is about and what people can expect to find there.
- It's also recommended that your main page includes links to the most important articles. This will help readers find their way to great content quickly and increase search engine optimization.
- Create the first Articles. It will give visitors and potential editors an idea of what to start from. The articles don't have to be long or perfect from the start. Remember, it's a community and others can help build on what you start.
- You may need to add dozens of articles before people start to join in. Don't get discouraged. The more content you add, the sooner the search engines and potential editors will find your site and the quicker your small project will start to grow.